STUDENTS: $15 | TEACHERS & CHAPERONES: $35
Receive one free chaperone ticket for every 25 student tickets ordered.
The Gamm makes live, professional theater accessible and affordable to the region’s middle and high school audiences through 10 a.m. weekday performances at significantly reduced rates. A minimum of 10 students is required for group rates.
Our student matinees often sell out!
Contact Brittany Costello at 401-723-4266 ext. 111 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book today.
2022-23 SEASON STUDENT MATINEES
All dates fall on a Friday unless otherwise noted.
describe the night
Sep 16 & Oct 7
Nov 4 & nOV 18
MAR 3 & Mar 17
apr 28 & MAY 11 (Thursday)
• A free curriculum-based study guide
• An invitation for you and a guest to the final dress rehearsal
• A pre-show visit from a member of our education team
• A lively post-show discussion with members of the cast and crew
• A Come Back Card for all your students, valid for a free student ticket to any other show in our season.
A signed contract, along with a 50% non-refundable deposit and a $5 handling fee, are required to reserve your seats. Balance must be paid in full 2 weeks before your scheduled performance.
Please note: You may increase or decrease the number of seats up to two weeks before your performance, contingent upon availability. There are no refunds or exchanges once the final payment has been made.
Need funding for a school bus to The Gamm? Rhode Island State Council on the Arts (RISCA) has a grant program specifically to help schools hire buses to attend arts events! Details >